Last Updated 08/04/2019 - Incorporated updates to NWC2 Crewe - Holyhead from 1st April
The Conwy Valley line is a railway line in north Wales. There are nine station on the Conwy Valley branch between Llandudno Junction and Blaenau Ffestiniog; Glan Conwy, Tal-y-Cafn, Dolgarrog, North Llanrwst, Llanrwst, Betws-y-Coed, Pont-y-Pant, Dolwyddelan and Roman Bridge. The line operates on a token system whereby the line operates in two parts. The exchange of token for the appropriate section takes place at North Llanrwst with the signalman at the residing signal box, where trains can pass by way of a passing loop. As a result of the single line operation, the only signals present are at the spur into Llandudno Junction and on the passing loop at North Llanrwst.
Typically, a maximum of two trains are allowed on the branch at one time except in special circumstances.
This route addon contains the Conwy Valley Line route from Llandudno Junction to Blaenau Ffestiniog, installing as an extension directly onto the North Wales Coastal: Crewe to Llandudno or North Wales Coastal: Crewe to Holyhead route addons from Dovetail Games.
For the route:
· DTG North Wales Costal: Crewe to Llandudno or Crewe Holyhead Route Addon (Steam)
- the most important requirement as this addon installs as part of that route.
· DTG Settle to Carlisle Route Addon (Steam)
· Thomson Interactive West Highland Extension: Fort William to Mallaig Route Addon (Steam)
· Meshtools Return to Maerdy Route Addon (Steam)
· Skyhook Games Corris Railway Route Addon (Steam)
For the scenarios:
· AP Class 150/2 DMU Pack (Armstrong Powerhouse)
· Bossman Games LMS Stanier Black 5 Addon (Steam)
BEFORE YOU INSTALL!
Please back-up your current North Wales Coastal route so you can restore it if something goes wrong.
I would like to thank Rhodri Williams for making the station signs, and my additional beta-testers Johnny Best, Ash Bickley and Thomas Harrison.
I would also like to especially thank Ashley Burgess for his brilliant work with the miniature railway track at Betws-Y-Coed.
And special mention to Nick Hudson who merged the CVL with the new NWC route.
CRW-LLD - Crewe to LLandudno
CRW-HHD - Crewe to Holyhead
Your email address will remain confidential and not be shared with any 3rd party.