(Last Updated 09/12/2017 12:00pm, Current version V3.07)
The route presented in this package takes the route add-on released by Dovetail Games for Train Simulator 2016, and backdates the whole route to the 1980s, before Broad Street closed and the branch to North Woolwich was first electrified. Broad Street and North Woolwich being extensions from the Dovetail Games release.
· DTG North London Line Add-on (Steam)
· DTG Gospel Oak to Barking Line Add-on (Steam)
· DTG London—Brighton Add-on (Steam)
· DTG GEML London—Ipswich Add-on (Steam)
· RSC AP Station Pack (Steam—included in Doncaster Works, Falmouth Branch, Portsmouth Direct Line, Northeast Corridor, Horseshoe Curve, Woodhead, Trains Vs Zombies 2, Western Lines of Scotland, WCML Over Shap, and Pietmaritzburg to Ladysmith.)
- YOU ONLY NEED AT LEAST ONE OF THESE ROUTES!!
· DTG Class 415 4EPB Pack (Steam)
· Class 415 BlueGrey and Blue reskins by Richard Fletcher (www.dpsimulation.org.uk/rf72reskins.html)
All other assets are contained within the installation.
PLEASE NOTE: The route may not function without all of these additional add-ons present, and the installer will check whether they are installed.
Version 3 includes all of the above, but now with the addition of the WCML and DC lines between Willesden Junction and Camden Road via Primrose Hill.
Also now included is the West London Line to Clapham Junction via Kensington Olympia and the Gospel Oak to Barking Line with Ripple Lane Depot and Dagenham Dock.
QuickDrive destinations included for this section of the route.
Thanks go to Derek Siddle for the original station signs.
ADDITIONAL: Sometimes SmartScreen Filter may block the download because of the low download count. The file is safe so you should be able to allow the file through. For more information on SmartScreen Filtering, see: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/smartscreen-filter-frequently-asked-questions-ie9
Your email address will remain confidential and not be shared with any 3rd party.