Last Updated 21/08/2018 4:00pm - Fixed QuickDrive Issue
The Wimbledon to West Croydon line is a short suburban electrified branch line in South London, which closed in 1997.
The route has 7 station and depicts the period in the first half of 1997 up to when the line was closed, and incorporated into the Croydon Tramlink.
For the route:
· DTG Portsmouth Direct Extended: Portsmouth to London Waterloo (Steam)
· DTG South London Network (Steam)
· DTG London Transport Heritage Addon (Steam)
· AP/Waggonz Class 456 Pack (Armstrong Powerhouse)
For the scenario ‘The Last Day’:
· DTG Class 421 4CIG Pack (Steam)
· Class 455/8 PDE Reskin Pack Superior Version (AlienWorlds)
Your email address will remain confidential and not be shared with any 3rd party.